Shred-to-Protect Event Details
This is a one day only fundraising event benefiting Tulsa Crime Stoppers, a program of 501(c)(3) non-profit Crime Prevention Network.
Tulsa Promenade Mall – Southwest corner between Macy’s & McDonalds
4107 S. Yale Ave. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
Quick drive-up services and free unloading will be offered to each shred participant.
Shred event to keep your personal information out of the hands of crooks.
DONATIONS of $5.00 or more. (Cash, checks or money orders only.)
Resident and businesses can bring up to two boxes or three paper bags of documents.
(Quantities more than above will be accepted at higher donation rate and may be rejected by event staff of excessive amounts)
Items recommended for shredding are:
- Credit Card Statements
- Bank Statements
- Tax Forms
- Medical Statements/Bills
- Retirement Statements
- Student Loan Documents
- Billing Documents
- Pay Stubs
- Credit or Loan card offers
- Other items containing personal information
Prohibited items: stiff metal, plastic bags, plastics, aluminum cans, phone books, newspapers, DVDs or other items that will jam the shredder.
2017 Shred-to-Protect Sponsorship Opportunity
Title Sponsor: $1000
- The Title Sponsor’s name and logo will precede the name of the event in all publications, advertisements, videos and other media produced before and after the event
- Title Sponsor will receive two best placement locations for their banner and/or logo at the event.
- Title Sponsor may provide marketing material to be distributed to each vehicle in attendance.
- Title Sponsor will receive website acknowledgement with a link to their site from the Tulsa Crime Stoppers webpage.
- Title Sponsor will receive flyers and literature to promote the event at their place of business.
Partner Sponsor: $500
- Partner Sponsor’s logo will be included on social media announcments.
- Partner Sponsor will receive one best placement location for their banner and/or logo at the event.
- Partner Sponsor will receive opportunity to have marketing material distributed to each vehicle in attendance at the event.
- Partner Sponsor will receive logo placement on Tulsa Crime Stoppers webpage.
- Partner sponsor will receive flyer for print to advertise about this community event.
Community Sponsor: $100
- Community Sponsor’s name will including on webpage and social media acknowledgements
- Community Sponsor will receive thank you acknowledgement on banner displayed.
Friends of Crime Stoppers Sponsor: $50
- Friend Sponsors will receive acknowledgement on Tulsa Crime Stoppers webpage.
The Crime Prevention Networkis a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity as defined in section 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.